Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love Letters

Really, if you haven't read this book, read it. If you can truly appreciate it, that is. It is amazing to read through the incredibly romantic words that people express through these letters. Me? I'm a hopeless romantic. Poetry, love songs, "chick-flicks", romantic comedies, lifetime movies-they all get to me. I'm not ashamed to admit it! That's why I think my standards are so high for romantic relationships. And why I have decided to wait until college for my first real one. High school "relationships" are ridiculous to me. There are exceptions to every rule, but for the most part, they are just a joke. I can't wait until God finally puts that one person in my life. That person that I just might get a love letter from that will make me swoon.
Speaking of waiting until college...
the college search trudges on. I might even be visiting DBU very soon! I am pretty much extremely stoked about that. Michelle and I talk endlessly about it in English and even began a pro and con list. The only real con being that we can only go home for holidays. But we'll see how it goes and hopefully I can make my decision very soon.

No comments: