Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spend a lazy Sunday with me.

So the past few days have been pretty eventful. There was a stressful misunderstanding that knocked me down physically for a couple days. I guess they really weren't lying when they said stress isn't good for people recovering with mono. But whatever, at least that's over. I need to hurry up and buy tickets for SanFran! But anyways. So yesterday I was talking with a friend of mine(who shall remain anonymous even though I'm sure hardly anyone reads this) and he was saying how much he hated his life and how he hasn't been happy for 10 years, so on and so forth. It just saddened me to see someone who I thought was so full of life and happy all the time be so down. Talking about how he felt like purposely flipping his car without his seatbelt on sometimes. I talked to him for a while and calmed him down thankfully. But the thing that bothers me the most is that people are complete douchebags to this person for no good reason. It just made me so angry. On another note, one more week at home and then I'm back in action! Thank God. Oh, and I really dont like Daylight Savings Time.!

No comments: